Cross Connect Featured Curator: Benoit Ciron [The Gasoline Station, New Erotics]
A tribute to Brutalism or Brutalist Architecture with great artists on Tumblr.
- 1. Nicolas Grospierre, Balneological Hospital, Druskinninkai, Lithuania, 2003 (destroyed).
- 2,3. Nicolas Grospierre, Institute of Scientific Research and Development, Kiev, Ukraine, 2012.
- 4. Andy Aderinto, Trellick Tower, London, England UK.
- 5. Matthias Heiderich, Torres Blancas, Madrid, Spain.
- 6. César Ambriz, Art and Architecture Library, Stanford, California USA.
- 7. Benjamin Jayshand, Concrete Sky.
- 8,9,10. The Master of Brutalist Architecture Here and maybe the first person i followed on Tumblr: Scavenged Luxury, Maid Marion Way Car Park, Nottingham, England UK.
PS: And off course if you like Brutalism, check out Fuck Yeah Brutalism.
The soon to open Greenline Coffee at 501 East 61st Street in Woodlawn. Lovin’ the Tiffany brick exterior and the vintage feeling interior. It’s the first business launched by Sunshine Enterprise, a business incubator of Sunshine Gospel Ministries, which will have a co-working space next store.